Friday, July 16, 2010

A Year in Cell Phone Photos

I'm finally getting around to recycling some old cell phones, and went through the photos on them. They're about 4 - 5 years old. A somewhat random sample:

Covert photo of Laura Bush at Camp David.

One of my all-time favorite pairs of shoes. I took this pic the day I bought them and emailed to Lee, who promptly had me to send her a pair in her size. I wore these shoes today! I'll be very sad when they fall apart.

Learning how to take a shower.

Toddler Ray-Bans.

I love this smile.

Self-portrait at bedtime became a nightly ritual for about a month.

David McCullough borrowing my (other) cell phone at the Truman Library.

Dressed up for Carol Lagundo's wedding.

My hit-and-run. I was the runnee, not the runner.

Why I didn't spend much time outside at the Reagan Library.

1 comment:

aunt lee said...

These are great!