Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Surprise!

I just got back another batch of photos I sent away for scanning. I still need to go through and organize them before uploading, but took a fast peek at some tonight. Here's a photo of a very young Mike and Deb from our early 90s trip through Asia - we're in the Taklimakan Desert on the way to Kashgar, in China. Check out the kid heeding nature's call in the background. I'm not sure I ever noticed that. Or if I did, I certainly forgot about it!


Update: Michael says maybe he remembers the photo - that probably Claire took it and the kid in the background is the reason she gave it to us. Or maybe not - he's not sure. We're apparently both getting senile.

1 comment:

aunt lee said...

Was that the bus trip with the live chickens and people vomiting in the aisles? Where everyone had to go to the bathroom on the side of the road like the kid in the photo?