Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration Photos

The couch I slept on Monday night.

Large screen tv put in the office for viewing the ceremonies.

Archives and portapotties.


Removing the Bush portrait.

Rooftop viewers (and snipers) across the street.


The presidential limo - you can see one of the girls in the window above the seal on the door.

Jill Biden in her age-inappropriate skirt. But nice boots.

Right outside my window!




Screen capture from the Washington Post parade feed. Those 4 windows are my office suite!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great! I can't believe that is the inside of your office. Nice.

Anonymous said...

Wow great photos! You'll definitely be able to say you knew where you were when Barack Obama was inaugerated. It was amazing even in my kindergarten. Every 5 and 6 year old sat glued to the TV. They were so excited to watch. They sang My Country Tis of Thee with Aretha and cheered when the President finished his oath. What a day to remember!

Anonymous said...

6th photo... you are my hero!! I was wondering who'd have that task. AWESOME.

sucktackular said...

lucky!! is that couch as comfortable as your A2 couch? haha

Anonymous said...

Dina said
Deb amazing pitures! The boys and I enjoyed looking at them. I told them some day we will come and visit and you could be our tour guide. We also love reading the Lilyisms, the boys really got a kick out of them